This tutorial will show you how to download and install Popcorn Time to your iPad or iPhone without jailbreaking your iOS device. Popcorn Time is an app that allows you to stream free HD movies and tv shows. Popcorn Time also supports AirPlay so you will be able to stream the videos to your TV. The app will only work on Apple devices with iOS version 7 and up (works on iOS 9.0.2). This tutorial does not require a jailbreak.
How-to Install Popcorn Time to iPad or iPhone without Jailbreak
In order to install Popcorn Time to your iOS device, you will need a Windows computer.
1. On your Windows computer, download and install iOS Installer here.
2. Launch iOS Installer
3. Connect iOS device to computer
4. Press Trust on iOS device
5. Enable Airplane Mode (via the control center or settings)
6. Wait. It will begin installing.
7. Popcorn Time is now installed to your iOS Device.
For iOS 9+ users:
You will need to trust the developer by going to Settings > General > Profile > Developer > Trust Developer > Trust
1. Go to Settings > General > Date & Time > Turn off ‘Set Automatically’ and change the date to August 1, 2014
2. Open Safari, go to the following link, and click on the green box to download Popcorn Time:
Popcorn Time iOS Download
3. You will be prompted to install the app
Popcorn Time will now be installed onto your iOS device. You can set the date back to ‘Set Automatically’. The first time you open the app you receive a warning message. This is a standard warning message since you did not install the app through the App Store. You can simply hit ‘Trust’.
Note: If you are unable to install the Popcorn Time app, you may consider jailbreaking your device to install it. Read the process here.